You are not what you eat. You are what you can digest. According to Britain’s top nutritionist Patrick Holford.
Digestion determines the state of our body, mind, and spirit. Today over one-third of the British population regularly suffers from digestive problems such as bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, diarrhea, stomachaches, and nausea. Many people have been suffering from digestive problems for years but just don’t know what to do about it. Suzi Grant claims that a “new you” in 24 hours is possible, this includes taking 6 Spirulina tablets a day. Spirulina has now become increasingly popular to help tune up our digestion and improve energy levels.
WHAT IS SPIRULINA?
Spirulina is a blue-green alga that is 60-70% complete protein that is 95% digestible and is considered to be the most concentrated plant food in existence. Spirulina is nature’s rich whole plant source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), beta-carotene, and chlorophyll. It contains all the essential amino acids (including essential fatty acids). Unlike most other algae, its unique soft cell wall is made of complex sugars and protein, which makes the rich nutrients highly digestible to the body. There is no fruit, vegetable, or meat that can provide a complete protein to meet the nutritional needs of the human body.
- 12 times more digestible protein than - beef.
- 25 times more beta carotene than carrots.
- 3 times more GLA than Evening Primrose Oil.
- 58 times more Iron than Spinach.
- 28 times more than beef liver
- 3 times more vitamin E than Wheat germ.
- As much Chlorophyll as Alfalfa and Wheatgrass.
- A rich source of nine important vitamins and over 14 minerals.